Wednesday 29 April 2015

Tim's tag April 2015

I can't believe it's been 5 months since I've blogged!  Where has the time gone?  I've still been crafting, but I have to admit I've somewhat got out of the habit of blogging.  So here goes with the first of Tim's 2015 tags that I've managed to complete before the end of the month!

Today Tim's new Fossilized Amber distress marker came, just in time to add to the butterfly (from Tim's new Watercolor stamp set)!  I've decided to buy initially just the marker for each new month, (love all the colours so far, too hard to choose a favourite!) and wait 'til the mini-pads come out in sets of four..., so I've already got the 4 new colours in marker form, so I used these to create the tag, just adding vintage photo on the edges & a spritz of Gathered Twigs, as this is the darkest marker colour I've got.

I love using watercolour cardstock, markers & water - love the effect!


I haven't (yet!) any of Tim's word dies or individual letters, so I used an old Sizzlet die 'Love' & die cut letters from Tim's Chip Block letters die onto a spare piece of similarly coloured watercolour paper to give the effect of the letters being cut into the kraft card.

Finally I lightly coloured a flower 'gem' with Lake Mist alcohol ink (just to take off a bit of the brightness) & coloured the ribbon with Crushed Pistachio & Fossilized Amber markers.
Hopefully I'll be back next month with May's tag (if not before!)

Back soon!     Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment