Wednesday 30 April 2014

Tim's tags - April 2014

And I'm just in time for this month's "Tim's tag" - Tim's tag here



And this time, I had most of the 'bits & pieces'!!!

The trellis Framework I bought with the voucher I'd got from Tim & Mario (from Simon Says stamp) in the draw for February's tag!!! (how's that for a good choice of goodie!).  I love this die!  & I love making the paper roses with Tim's tattered pinecone die!!  Here's the roses in detail...

The colours I used were:  antique linen & forest moss paint & peacock feathers ink for the background and peacock feathers & vintage photo for the trellis.  I edged the shapes with vintage photo, mowed lawn & spiced persimmon & I coloured the roses with milled lavender & peacock feathers.

Back soon!     Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment