Sunday 4 August 2013

Hi again!

Another long gap! I can't believe I've only blogged once this year! Don't know what I've been doing really! But luckily I'm starting to get inspired to create once more!

So, here again with renewed inspiration having met up (in real time & space) with friends from a Facebook group at Neil Burley's beautiful new studio in his garden in Leicester. (Neil's website here - he's taking bookings now perfectly4med.co.uk) Many Thanks Neil!

And hoping to enter some challenges this month! So hopefully I'll be posting more often from now on! And having now got an iPad mini (which I love!) I now don't have to be on the computer to blog (that is as long as I can figure out how to upload photos from the iPad!!!



Watch this space!
Front cover of notebook made at Neil's studio
Inside front cover - now to complete all the tags!

No comments:

Post a Comment