Thursday 27 September 2012

12 tags of 2012 - September & CC2C Challenge 22

This week's challenge from Linda at Studio L3 features Tim's Riveted Patchwork technique from his 'Compendium of Curiosities vol ii' on page 57, which also features on Tim's September tag.  And the sponsor this week is the Funkie Junkie Boutique.
I'm very disorganised as usual (but even more so this week!) and I'll be away at the weekend, so I thought I would combine the challenge with the tag.  Now, this week I did make a whole tag with the riveted patchwork technique (I love this technique, by the way!), but can I find it? No!!
Luckily I made another piece of riveted patchwork, which I've die cut and added these die cut elements to a distress-stained background (broken china & crushed olive) - quite a simple tag this time - I hope this counts! I must admit I like the idea of using the industrial / grungy riveted patchwork technique for elements of nature!

Back soon!   Kay

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kay! That was a great idea to make embellishments out of the foil and rivet them. I love it. This tag was the hardest for me, as it is totally different than I normally do. I will use your idea and make smaller pieces out of the foil next time!

    ReplyDelete