Tuesday 1 May 2012

New spring seasonal distress inks!

I was so surprised on Saturday evening when I went onto Countryview Crafts website & saw Tim Holtz's new 'Spring' seasonal distress inks were available, especially as he'd only blogged about them last Wednesday!  Thank you, Countryview Crafts, ordered late on Saturday, dispatched yesterday & arrived this morning!!! (I've ordered quite a few things from them - free postage & packing to the UK!!! & as long as it's not the weekend, the parcel usually comes the next day - & the prices are good as well!).
So I've been playing with them this evening - at the moment I've only used them on their own (with a little stamping in black soot or jet black archival & vintage photo for the edges on a couple of them).  I love the colours, & I'll be trying them out with other distress colours soon!
I decided to use some of the techniques from Creative Chemistry 101... 
Blended spritz & flick
 Brushless watercolour
 Wrinkle free distress
 Finally I coloured a Dylusions background stamp with a waterbrush (having pressed pads on my craft sheet - I think it shows the range of colours you can get quite well...
Back soon! Kay

1 comment: