Thursday 26 April 2012

CC2C - Challenge 2

This week's 'Compendium of Curiosities 2' challenge is on page 58 of Tim's book - faux patina.  The prize this week is a wonderful Tim Holtz messenger bag, signed by the man himself! and donated by Angie Lentz who chose the technique and also did a lovely sample.
I decided to make a simple pendant, using the technique on Tim's idea-ology bits and on glossy paper. I enjoyed the technique, but I must admit I had a bit of a struggle with deciding what to do!
Back soon!  Kay

4 comments:

  1. What a clever way to use the Ornate Plate! The faux patina looks awesome, and the colors are so striking. A beautiful work of art for the CC2C-- thanks so much for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous necklace Kay - I love it!!
    Hugs, Ann-R xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pendant!

    ReplyDelete