Friday 30 March 2012

Tim Holtz Creative Chemistry - day 10

Well, it was the last day of class today!  And rock candy distress stickles - a little bit of vintage sugar sparkles!
 
the whole tag sparkles in the light - I just couldn't photograph it too well!
all my sample technique tags - now just waiting for a cover!
 A great way to end this fantastic class!  And as well as all our technique tags (25 plus) we've got lifetime access to all the materials as well!!  So, no excuses there then!
... and there's still time to join in - see here
Tim has been the most amazing & supportive teacher, so hard working and enthusiastic about the products that he (and we) love; producing all the materials and answering everyone's questions (including mine!).  I really have learnt so much and been so inspired from this class!!  But I do know you never stop learning - there's definitely more to learn!  (I do hope Tim does another, and another, and ... - roll on Creative Chemistry 102!!)

So now it's a case of putting everything into practice that I've learnt - and there comes the daunting part! Wish me luck! 

Back soon, educated and inspired (fingers crossed)!  Kay

3 comments:

  1. It was a fabulous class.Love your tag. Thank you for sharing your creations along the way. It gave the class an extra bonus of fun to see and create along with everyone..

    ReplyDelete
  2. really great tag love the stamp you used and the rock candy looks so perfect good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used the same stamp for this technique! Yours came out better than mine, I don't think my background was dry even though I used my heat gun...does not pay to be impatient...

    ReplyDelete