Sunday 26 February 2012

curious scrapbookers field guide (1)

I'm doing another amazing online course, this time with Big Picture Classes ... 12 weeks of classes & inspiration, taught by May Flaum (I heard about it on Tim's blog)!  Based on scrapbooking (which I haven't done for quite a few years) it also includes other projects, & everything can be adapted for anything else, so I'm enjoying playing along ...!!

The first 3 weeks have been on adding colours, paints, inks, stains, misting, glitter, etc etc - I've really enjoyed getting inky & painty fingers!!

Here's the first scrapbook page I've put on the class gallery ...

I enjoyed doing the background, with various colours of distress inks direct to the textured but plain cardstock, & I then had a great time flicking watered down picket fence stain at it to mix the inks together & add watery (snowy?) splodges!

I only took the pictures a couple of weeks ago, in the snow!

My next page will be of some spring flowers in Dad's garden - in brilliant warm sunshine a couple of days ago!! - coming soon!

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment